Building to Serve 2013-16
Methods of payment:
- Monthly gifts by post-dated cheques
- Monthly online gifts via PayPal
- One-time gift by cheque
- One-time online gift via PayPal
- Weekly offering envelope
How to donate by cheque
- cheques (made payable to "Parkwood Presbyterian Church"; designation to the Building Fund should be noted in the memo line)
should be put an envelope marked
Parkwood Presbyterian Church
10 Chesterton Drive
Ottawa ON K2E 5S9
- cheques can then be: (a) placed on the offering plate or (b) sent by mail to the church.
Can I give though pre-authorized deductions from my bank account?
- By all means! If you're already giving that way, just let the church treasurer Lorne Roach know how your deduction should be directed (deductions
can be directed just as you would if you were donating through a weekly offering envelope). If you haven't been giving this way before, Lorne will be
happy to help you set up the deductions.
Are there extra charges for an online donation?
Yes, the rate charged us by PayPal is $0.30 per transaction plus 2.2% of the value of the donation. So for instance, if someone donated $100 online,
PayPal's fee would be $0.30 plus $2.20 = $2.50, and Parkwood would get $97.50.
How do I give online using my credit card?
- Click on the "Donate" button below. You'll be taken to PayPal's secure online page where you can fill in the details and make a donation using Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Once you get to that page, under "Purpose" please indicate "Building Fund"
- If you have a PayPal account, log in and donate
- Don't have a PayPal account? - follow the "Continue" link under that heading at the bottom of the page, fill in your information and follow the instructions. You will have an
opportunity to review the donation, and will be sent an e-mail confirming receipt of payment from PayPal. A copy of the payment information also goes to our church Treasurer.
last updated 28-apr-15